Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top 10 Under $10

So I'm sure most of y'all have seen the tag video on YouTube "Top 10 Products Under $10" so why not make a post about my favorite products under $10! I am always buying new products at the drugstore and I have accumulated SO much makeup that it isn't even funny anymore. But one of the biggest benefits is that I can share my favorite products of all the ones I've tried with you guys!




Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup: Walmart $9.99 
This is my HG foundation, hands down! It has the most natural finish and medium but buildable coverage. Since I'm only 19, I don't need the "Age Defying"but it gives a very youthful glow to the face without being oily or greasy. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: Walmart $4.47 
To go along with the bright eyed look that I love, this concealer has a very slight brightening shimmer that makes the eyes seem more awake. I cannot go one single day without using it. It does not crease at all and has very good coverage without it seeming cakey or crinkly under the eyes. It can also be used for highlighting various parts of the face.

Sonia kashuk All Covered Up Concealer: Target $9.99 
The Hidden Agenda concealer has been talked about on YouTube for as long as I can remember, and this is just an individual version of the palette. This is the typical pot concealer for blemishes and covering up different flaws.There are a few shades in the range to match each skin tone. It is full coverage and non cakey. 

Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation: CVS $8.99
Even though I do not need more coverage after using a foundation, it is nice to have a setting powder that does not give a white-cast in photographs. The powder is very creamy and feels high end in comparison to other drugstore powders. It is great for setting the under-eye area as well as all over the face touch ups for when I start looking a little too dewy.

Essence Silky Touch blush in Sweetheart: Ulta $2.99
First, how can anyone beat a blush for $2.99? Much less a pigmented, gorgeous, and natural blush. This is a baby pink with a satin finish that looks so flawless on the skin since is is so easy to blend. The color matches any day to day look and gives the most perfect flush to the cheeks. The formula is very creamy and does not look powdery on the skin. 

L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte: Walmart $6.97
As a whole, the Infallible eyeshadows are great, but I use the shade Iced Latte almost everyday as a lid color or just an inner corner highlight. It is a pressed pigment that is creamy and has the most gorgeous shimmer. In my opinion, it is a dupe for Stila's kitten eyeshadow, another of my all time favorites. The shimmer gives the eyeshadow dimension in the crease, creating the illusion of a crease color. 

NYC liquid eyeliner: Walmart $2.74
This is another steal from the drugstore. This is the only liquid eyeliner I will buy, and the price makes it even better! It is only $2.74 for an eyeliner that is perfectly pigmented, stays all day, does not smudge, and does not dry out. It is a brush tip with very fine brush hairs (great for winged liner) and a long handle that makes application very easy.

Revlon Brow Fantasy: Walmart $6.48
My eyebrows are very full and defined, so I do not need to fill them in daily. The brow gel in this product is the best I have yet to find in the drugstore. It is pigmented, fills in the gaps, and locks my hairs into place all day.

Covergirl Bombshell mascara: Walmart $8.94
I do not think I can say enough good things about this mascara! I recently discovered this and it is my new HG. The first side is the typical LashBlast wand and the other is a standard bristle brush. The combination gives eyelashes that look fake without a ridiculous amount of product. The mascara is not marketed as waterproof but it definitely takes a little bit of work to get it off the eyes. I definitely recommend an oil based eye makeup remover to take it off. Since purchasing my first tube, I have gone through 3 more! If that doesn't say that I love this mascara, then I do not know what does.

Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Push: Walmart $6.94
I am normally not the type of girl that wears lip products, besides chapstick, on the daily basis. This is a baby pink lipgloss with slight shimmer. What I like about this is that it does not look like a lipstick even though it is very pigmented. It lets my natural lip color show through, but a little lighter than it normally is. I am a huge fan of the line as a whole, I just wish that the lasting power was a little better. Besides that, they are very moisturizing and provides a great flush of color to the lips.


Hope y'all enjoyed hearing about my top ten products under $10! Leave me some comments down below with some of your favorites so I can keep trying new things to review for you guys!

xoxo
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment