Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hey Y'all!

Hey everyone!

I'm Andie, a city girl who found herself going to school in the great state of Alabama

I am so happy to finally start a beauty and fashion blog! I have wanted to do something along these lines for as long as I can remember. I am constantly buying new products and have accumulated quite the collection of makeup, hair, and various beauty products.

I am currently a student at the University of Alabama, hence the "young and broke" in the title. For as long as I can remember, I have been addicted to buying makeup. I cannot walk out of Ulta or Sephora without a bag in my hand. But since I am a student, I am always looking for deals and steals to make my money go further.

Over the years, my fashion sense has definitely evolved. Like every other child of my generation, I have gone through the overall, gauchos, and high waisted pants phases. Now I'd like to consider myself somewhat fashionable. But as I am on a budget, it can be pretty difficult to find quality, cute pieces for my wardrobe.

So as for what I'll be doing on here; I plan on doing reviews, swatches, and anything else regarding makeup, hair, or other beauty products. Since I'm getting into fashion, I hopefully will do some outfit of the days/nights and styling tips!


Hope you all are excited as I am to finally start this!

xoxo
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment