Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review: Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream | Shade 15

I am a sucker for anything that is easy and simplifies my morning routine. After hearing all of the praise that the MUFE Aqua Creams were getting, I  decided to try one out for myself.


Sephora prices these at $23 each for .21 oz of product. Their website describes the color as "a taupe brown shimmer." It is a cool toned brown with a slight golden champagne shimmer throughout. This is almost an exact dupe for the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. Every Color Tattoo I have owned goes on dry and somewhat chunky, so I was hopeful the the Aqua Cream would be smooth and apply with ease.



This is one of the only cream shadows that I can apply without an eyeshadow primer and it wears all day. The duo chrome makes it seem as if there are multiple colors blended together even though it is one shadow. It can be used as a base for other shadows as well. My favorite pairing is the Aqua Cream as a base and applying YDK by Urban Decay over top.

I cannot speak for the other shades, but #15 is a definite buy! It has all day wear along with great color pay-off. I have had mine for about two months now and there are no signs of it drying up and it still applies as well as the first time.

xoxo
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment